Sunday 30 December 2012

Bits and bobs!


Dear Diary,

Just thought, why don't I just have this blog post for some pics, along with a caption of course. I might throw in my Dad's link to his allotment diary, check it out!



This was half of my Dad's allotment from in the Summer last year. I threw all my attention to the artichokes (tall plants at the back), I had never saw one before or ate one for that matter and I was really excited for harvesting them. Shame they died.



The log burner. I love it, especially watching and listening to the fire crackling! Often sit in here with Dad when it's cold in the Winter, my Dad's friend sometimes joins us :)
Really going to miss it in the Summer though! :(



This is my little sister, burrowing herself in the artichokes last Summer. She said, as I recall, she liked the sticky feeling of those leaves. Aw. She really loved coming up, so I suppose when it gets a little warmer she could start going up there again! Probably draw her attention to the chickens again :)

These are only a few photos, so i'll add some more another time.

This is my Dad's link
http://carlsallotmentdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
He's doing really good, so check out his blogs!




2 comments:

  1. The crops were ok lolly' Katie looks cool in there crops' I didn't see that haha xx well done babe xx

    ReplyDelete